One of the biggest beauty problems for girls is cellulite. A lot of women try to get rid of in in different ways, but not every method they apply has any effect. However, we have a recipe that can help you fight this problem easier. Show More
All you need for this body wrap are:
- 1 cup of Seaweed powder
- 3 tbsp. of Almond Oil or Olive Oil
- 2 cups of warm water
- 2 drops of anti-cellulite oils(optional)
You have to mix all of these ingredients together until it looks like mud. Next, you have to follow these steps:
- Before you use the wrap you have to exfoliate the skin in the selected area. You can use a dry brush or a body scrub to remove the dead skin.
- Apply a thin layer of the mixture and then wrap it with plastic wrap.
- Be sure that your body can sweat. Warm your body with a blanket or a bathrobe.
- Try to relax while you wait, by reading a book, watching TV or maybe by doing light exercises to sweat more.
- After an hour, unwrap and clean the area using room temperature water.
- Apply a good moisturizer, as stretch mark cream, so your skin can absorb the product.
It is better if you apply the mixture while is warm, but not hot. Avoid using too much, because it can be useless. Use this wrap recipe a few days in a row for the best results.